REGISTRATION and PAYMENT:
For one-day activities, it is possible to register up to the day before the activity. For multi-day activities and those with additional costs charged to the client (restaurants, equipment rentals, etc.) it is necessary to register within 7 days of the event. Always subject to availability.
– Cancellation of registration for one-day outings is not possible during the 2 days before the date of the activity , for multi-day outings cancellation is not possible during the 7 days before the activity start date. After these deadlines the participant will have to pay the full amount.
– Those who, duly registered, do not show up at the appointment location by the agreed time are not entitled to any refund.
– WEATHER CONDITIONS: In general, activities are held even in bad weather. The activity may be canceled by the organizer if weather conditions may lead to safety problems, or for other force majeure conditions, giving as much notice as possible.
IMAGES: By participating in the events you authorize the use of photos taken during the events.
REQUIREMENTS OF PARTICIPANTS:
– Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
– The participant must be in good health and physical condition; he/she must also inquire about the distance, elevation gain and technical difficulty of the route and based on that assess whether he/she is able to participate in the activity.
– The participant must be equipped with the required equipment, in good condition. Hiking boots, clothing, etc.
– Important: Do not leave the group without first obtaining the consent of the Guide
– Respect for the Environment is paramount, no leaving trash, picking flowers or bothering wildlife.
– The participant may be excluded from the trip if he/she decides to leave the group voluntarily, to follow a route different from the one established by the Guide, releasing the Guide from any liability to the same.
– The participant must have read the regulations published here: https://www.hikeandbike.it/it/informazioni-e-regolamento-attivita-hikeandbike/
– Participation in the proposed activities implies knowledge and acceptance of these regulations